9:00 a.m. at Centennial Trail Head at Mirabeau Point Park Meadows.
25 MILE RIDE NOTES:
1. Enter Centennial Trail at the Mirabeau South trailhead by going RIGHT (southeast).
2. There is a portable restroom at the Saltese Uplands trailhead, which is 1/4 mile south of Henry and 8th.
3. Stay to the right where you come to the three-way, forested intersection at Henry and Saltese Roads.
The South Comfort Station is 100 ft. past this junction along Saltese Rd.
4. You can see the buffalo herd when you climb to the top of the hill after the South Comfort Station and after the descent when you come to the first farm.
5. The Barker area can be confusing. Note the inset on the diagram. Bear Left off Riverway onto Montgomery.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Trail time: 8AM-1PM
South Comfort Station: 9AM-11AM
Barker Station: 8:30AM-11AM