8:00 a.m. at Centennial Trail at Mirabeau Point Park Meadows Trailhead.
50 MILE RIDE NOTES
1. Enter at the Mirabeau South trailhead by going LEFT (northwest).
2. Note that Lehman becomes Pleasant Prairie north of Bigelow Gulch.
3. Watch for traffic when crossing Trent.
4. Liberty Lake, Gary, and Molter Roads – just stay on the main road. Look for the left off Molter onto Quinimose, though.
5. BE CAREFUL about going too fast when descending Henry Hill – it has sharp curves and comes to a “T” very fast. At the bottom of the Henry hill, turn LEFT – not right, to proceed onto Saltese Rd. The comfort station is about 100 ft. from this three-way intersection.
6. You can see the buffalo herd when you climb to the top of the hill after the South Comfort Station and when you come to the first farm after the descent.
7. Note the signage of the Linke/Chapman/Linke section of roads.
Hours of Operation
Trail time: 8AM-1PM
North Comfort Station: 8AM-9:30AM
South Comfort Station: 9AM-11AM
Barker Station: 8:30AM-11AM